How to Download Facebook Videos?
As of 2021, Facebook is the largest social media platform globally with 2.85 billion monthly active users worldwide. Most of us use Facebook for entertainment and to stay connected with our friends and family members.
There are tons of videos being posted on the Facebook app on a regular basis. If you find a video that you want to save then you can save it to your Facebook account, it’s really easy just click on the three dots of the post then click on “save post” and that’s it, now that post is saved in your Facebook account.
If you want to download the video then you have to take help with any third party apps or website and there are a lot of apps and website that claims that they can help you to download facebook videos, but don’t worry in this blog I will show you some simple and easy tricks which will help you to download facebook video.
1. How to download facebook videos in the PC?
There are dozens of website that claim that they will help to download facebook video and fdown.net is one of them and I personally use this website to download the facebook video.
These are some steps to download Facebook videos.
- Copy the url of facebook video that you want to download
- Go to fdown.net website
- Paste the url of facebook video in the link section
- Now it will take you to the next page where you have option to download video in normal or hd quality
- When you click on download button it will play facebook video now click on three dots below the video and click on download button
Also Read : How to download Instagram videos
2. How to download facebook videos in the android?
You can download facebook video in android without download any third party apps or any websites help. Just follow these steps.
- Login your facebook account in the chrome browser
- Click on the three dots of the video
- Click on the view post
- Play the video and then long tap on the video
- Click on the download button
You can download facebook video with the help of fdown.net website as well.